Cole Valley - London 2021
Fully Customizable Itinerary
24 Hour Emergency Contact
Customized exclusively for Cole Valley, this tour package includes roundtrip air fare, private airport transfers in London, centrally-located accommodation, and individual travelers insurance. Your trip details are listed below!
Registration deadline: February 26
10% payment due upon registration
40% payment due April 30
70% payment due June 25
100% payment due August 27
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Roundtrip air fare & private London airport transfers
Individual travelers insurance coverage for each participant
Fully customizable itinerary
Secure registration & online payment
$3,195 for student twin/triple/quad occupancy
7 days (Sunday, October 31 – Saturday, November 6, 2021)
Overnight flight to London, arriving November 1st.
Early departure from London, arriving Boise that evening.
Flight details to follow.
Travel together as a group from Boise to London. Your London local will greet you in international arrivals and accompany you through hotel check in.
How You’ll Travel
- Roundtrip airfare
- Private motor coach transfers to your B&B
- Travel like the locals do: get to know London by Tube & foot
Number/Type of Staff
Cole Valley faculty will supervise this trip.
Click to view details.
Overnight flight to London, arriving November 1 (flight details to follow)
Welcome to London! You will be greeted in international arrivals by a local Londoner who will escort you via private transport to your hotel and assist with group check in.
You will be staying in a small bed & breakfast hotel in the center of London, housed in an old Georgian terrace building built in 1797. Located in the West End, Bloomsbury is a safe and secure neighborhood – a fashionable residential area that still retains some of its bohemian character. The streets and squares were developed in the late 18th century, and Bedford Square (a 5 minute walk from the hotel) is the only Georgian square in London that remains untouched on all four sides. This prestigious neighborhood is close to many of London’s attractions such as the British Museum, Oxford Street, and Trafalgar Square. You’ll be just minutes away on foot from the West End’s Theatreland, Soho, and Covent Garden.
It is a basic yet historic option in an ideal location. There is no elevator, and room sizes are generally small. However this family-run establishment prides itself on maintaining high standards, and all rooms are cleaned daily, with towel changes made daily where required. All rooms are non-smoking, have digital television, radio, hair-dryers and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms have private sink; en-suite rooms also have private shower and toilet. (Note: there are no facilities for students to cook or heat up food at the hotel). Please remember that this is a family hotel and the owners kindly request to always respect other guests and neighbors and do not make noise after 10pm.
A hearty full English breakfast (guests rave about it!) is included, served daily from 7:30-9:30 am.
This week in London is yours – enjoy!
November 6: Morning private transfer to the airport and departure. Return to Boise that evening. Flight details to follow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Roundtrip airfare between Boise & London
- Lodging & accommodations
- Private airport transfers to/from your London B&B
- All taxes & fees
- 24 Hour emergency access number
- Complete tour participant accounting including online registration and payment
- Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Comprehensive Accident, Medical, Liability & Travel Protection/Cancellation/Interruption Insurance for all individuals traveling with Discovery Expeditions
- Cancel for any Reason Insurance – cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive 75% refund (individuals may choose to add this option upon registration at a rate of $60 per person)
- PRICE EXCLUDES: additional baggage fees (1 checked bag per passenger is typically included with international airfare)