Contemporary Forums 2019: Washington DC
Custom Designed Itinerary
Expert Tour Guides
Contemporary Forums 2019
When the sun goes down, Washington lights up! Enjoy a friendly and professional narration by an expert local tour guide as you pass magnificent monuments bathed in spotlights, all from the comfort of a luxury motor coach.
Expedition: 4 Hour Guided Tour of Washington, DC
Dates: Friday, April 5, 2019 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Price (Per Person): $48.50
Schedule of Events:
- Pick up at your hotel (Hilton Washington Hotel) at 5:30 PM
- Stop at Union Station, one of the grandest train stations in the country. The landmark building designed in Beaux Arts style features specialty shops, restaurants, and a large food court. Time will be allotted for dinner on your own.
- Continue tour with stops at the White House and Lafayette Square, the Blair House (official guest house of the nation), and Lafayette Square
- Marvel at some of D.C.’s most memorable monuments: Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam Veterans, WWII, and Korean War Memorials
- Drive along Pennsylvania Avenue and the National Mall to see the FBI Building, the National Archives
- See the heart of Capitol Hill: home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court, and the Library of Congress
This Expedition includes:
- Discovery Expeditions’ Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Motor coach transportation
- Guided tour with a professional licensed Tour Guide
Receipt of online registration and the required deposit will ensure your space on the trip.