- Get a taste of London exploring this fascinating metropolis by foot, by boat and via the tube. Take in the museums and sights, wander around markets and quaint shopping areas. Test your baking skills at The Big London Bake Off! Enjoy a West End show!
- Visit the university town of Cambridge with its exquisite architecture, history and tradition. Marvel the architectural beauty on a punting tour on the River Cam.
- Spend a day in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace. Immerse yourself into Shakespeare’s words with a workshop at the Shakespeare Centre. Enjoy Afternoon Tea at a 1940’s themed tea room. Attend a performance at The Swan Theatre or Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- Explore the West Coast of Ireland. Visit Clonmacnoise is Ireland’s most important monastic site and overlooks the River Shannon. Enjoy a wander about Galway, a colorful, bohemian town with narrow winding streets. Marvel the Cliffs of Moher, the most majestic cliffs in Ireland, rising 215 metres from the Atlantic Ocean and extending for over seven kilometres.
- Dublin panoramic tour with expert local guide. Sing Irish songs and play Irish instruments in Dublin and learn the history of the traditional songs, music, instruments, and dances.
- Stay tuned for the announcement of enriching workshops and masterclasses by prominent musicians and artists.