Skip to main content
- Explore the entire island of Puerto Rico from historic San Juan, to the seaside fishing village of La Parguera, to the culture of Ponce and the art of Yauco.
- Swim at night with dinoflagellates and experience the unique glowing effect of the bioluminescent bay.
- Learn the history of the island through dance and even take private Salsa lessons.
- Participate in a service learning project in Yauco. See the the colorful and bright Yaucromatic2, an urban art and mural initiative.
- Learn about sustainability and agrotourism on a family owned farm.
- Enjoy lush tropical beaches in Boqueron and Luquillo.
- Slide down waterfalls while exploring El Yunque Tropical Rainforest.
- Take an inner city mural tour, while sampling fresh local produce and examining the PR identity.
- Enjoy a snorkeling trip via catamaran to Reserva Natural Arrecifes de la Cordillera or to the Caribbean’s best-kept secret, Icacos.
- Visit the world renowned artist Samuel Lind and tour his home studio.
- Kayak through caves on a guided paddling tour of the bioluminescent bay in Fajardo after dark and see the water glow…and more!