So much gratitude for you – your patience, grace, skill, and spirit. Thank you for gifting us all with lifelong memories & experiences.
Contemporary Forums 2019: Washington DC
Custom Designed Itinerary
Expert Tour Guides
Contemporary Forums 2019
When the sun goes down, Washington lights up! Enjoy a friendly and professional narration by an expert local tour guide as you pass magnificent monuments bathed in spotlights, all from the comfort of a luxury motor coach.
Expedition: 4 Hour Guided Tour of Washington, DC
Dates: Friday, April 5, 2019 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Price (Per Person): $48.50
Schedule of Events:
- Pick up at your hotel (Hilton Washington Hotel) at 5:30 PM
- Stop at Union Station, one of the grandest train stations in the country. The landmark building designed in Beaux Arts style features specialty shops, restaurants, and a large food court. Time will be allotted for dinner on your own.
- Continue tour with stops at the White House and Lafayette Square, the Blair House (official guest house of the nation), and Lafayette Square
- Marvel at some of D.C.’s most memorable monuments: Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam Veterans, WWII, and Korean War Memorials
- Drive along Pennsylvania Avenue and the National Mall to see the FBI Building, the National Archives
- See the heart of Capitol Hill: home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court, and the Library of Congress
This Expedition includes:
- Discovery Expeditions’ Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Motor coach transportation
- Guided tour with a professional licensed Tour Guide
Receipt of online registration and the required deposit will ensure your space on the trip.
During our stay you both did everything possible, and then some, to make sure everyone in our group had a safe, interesting and fun trip. Nothing was forgotten – no details overlooked. Your work and dedication to this trip is beyond comparison to anything else we have experienced in the past.
Thank you so much for putting so much time into our trip. You have been so kind and have made this beautiful experience even better.