Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Full-time professional tour director
- Licensed English-speaking local guides
- Roundtrip airfare
- Entrance fees to all program sites and activities listed on the itinerary
- Complete tour participant accounting including option to pay by credit card
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches & dinners) as listed on the itinerary
- All taxes and service fees
- All gratuities (tour leaders, local guides, driver, and restaurants included)
- Comprehensive Accident, Medical/Liability/Travel Protection/Cancellation/Interruption Insurance included
- Optional: Cancel for Any Reason Insurance available — cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive 75% refund
Baggage fees (if applicable)
Refillable water bottle, good walking shoes. You must have a valid U.S. passport (not expiring in the next 6 months).
• A full-time bilingual travel coordinator and professional guide will accompany the group during entire tour
• Remember to bring some cash/credit cards for lunches and additional food/drinks.
• Dietary requirements can be catered for – just let us know when booking.
• This itinerary is entirely flexible and customizable. Simply get in touch with a member of our staff to craft your ideal trip.