Frequently Asked Questions
- Includes housing in Prosjekt Haiti Guesthouses
- Transport to & from all travel locations (including the airport)
- Meals included
- Teaching Artists & Special Guests Workshops
- “Cancel for Any Reason Insurance” (CFAR) – Cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive a 75% refund minus the insurance premiums
Refillable water bottle, good walking shoes. You must have a valid U.S. passport (not expiring in the next 6 months)
• A full time local interpreter and cultural guide will accompany this trip.
• Remember to bring some cash/credit cards for lunches and additional food/drinks.
• Dietary requirements can be catered for – just let us know when booking.
• This itinerary is entirely flexible and customizable. Simply get in touch with a member of our staff to craft your ideal trip.