Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Full-time professional tour director
- Licensed English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees to all program sites and activities listed on the itinerary
- Meals (as listed on the itinerary)
- Complete tour participant accounting including option to pay by credit card
- All taxes and service fees
- All gratuities (tour leaders, local guides, driver, and restaurants included)
- Comprehensive Accident, Medical/Liability/Travel Protection/Cancellation/Interruption Insurance included
- Optional Cancel For Any Reason Insurance available — cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive 75% refund
- Airfare & baggage fees
- Some meals are on your own (as listed on the itinerary)
Refillable water bottle, good walking shoes. You must have a valid U.S. passport (not expiring in the next 6 months).
• A full time local interpreter and cultural guide will accompany this trip.
• Remember to bring some cash/credit cards for lunches and additional food/drinks.
• Dietary requirements can be catered for – just let us know when booking.
• This itinerary is entirely flexible and customizable. Simply get in touch with a member of our staff to craft your ideal trip.